apsware omniview 7.0 for Automic
apsware is pleased to annouce the general availability of apsware omniview 7.0 for Automic (aka. Automic OmniView 7.0)
apsware omniview 7.0 introduces an enhanced user interface and also provides significant functional enhancements, including:
- Support of the Automic Automation Engine V.21, including full TLS (Transport Layer Security) connection support
- Complete revision of the object detail scan
- Users can now scan all Automic object details (script scanning included). The scope of the configurable scan process includes object parameters and relevant information from scripts. Thus enhancing the already powerful analysis capabilities of apsware omniview, making it faster and easier for users to understand complex automation structures.
- The tree view showing the details of the (scanned) objects has been redesigned. Visualizations are enhanced to use new icons with meaningful descriptions, and this improved structure allows the user to find the desired information quickly.
- Searching for information is further improved through the enhanced free form text search functions within the tree view, including find previous / find next matching item
- Users may now customize the detail level of additional information displayed in the flowchart, such as parameter sets, calendar conditions, referenced includes, SAP jobnames and variants, job class, FTP source and destinations, OS file name, return code, pre- and post-conditions, etc.
- Also new is the ability to load a parent object for activities in the flowchart
- Automated job and workflow documentation has also been enhanced, showing all desired properties and results from the newly improved scanning capabilities
apsware omniview is the most effective and complete documentation, visualization, and analysis solution available for Automic; we recommend installing this new release as soon as possible.
apsware omniview 7.0, including software and documentation, is available from the
If you do not have access to the download area or if you have any other questions, please