apsware emon 5.5
apsware is pleased to inform you about the general availability of apsware emon 5.5
apsware emon supports monitoring and operation of all supported versions of IBM Workload Scheduler (IWS), including the IBM z Workload Scheduler (IWSz) version 9.5.
We have enhanced apsware emon 5.5 in the following areas:
- The event type selection for monitoring IWS now supports the selection of multiple event types in one selection, e.g. jobs in error, jobs with a long duration, jobs which have missed a milestone (SLA), jobs in manual hold, jobs waiting for special resource, etc.
- New user function in the apsware emon working screen to display (LOG=OFF) or hide (LOG=ON) events, which have have been logged by the user.
- apsware emon monitoring filters can now be unloaded and loaded to and from a sequential file.
- The message text defined for a group milestone can now be used in email notifications via the variable &NMESSAGE.
- An option to force the apsware emon tracker to stay active, even if the IWS for z/OS Current Plan does not exist.
- An option to allocate backup files(s) for program APSTDSP to save and restore not yet processed events.
We recommend upgrading to this new version as soon as possible.
apsware emon 5.5, including software and documentation, is available from the
If you do not have access to the download area or if you have any other questions, please