apsware would like to inform you about the general availability of apsware manager for Control-M 3.7
In the previous release 3.6, we have improved the aps manager significantly:
- Easy access to different Views
- Enhanced user interface and filter options
- Embedded database resulting in significant performance improvements
In this new release 3.7 of aps manager for Control-M, we have further enhanced the functionality and fixed some issues:
- Support of Control-M 9 environments
- Improved synchronization between Control-M and aps manager
- Improvements in the aps manager Active View concerning deleted jobs, while using the TreeView layout
- Browsers, in general, have problems displaying very large flowcharts. If a generated flowchart is exceeding the size of two MB, the user has now the option to download the generated flowchart and view it via an external, more capable viewer
- The sendmail function in the report utility has been enhanced
We recommend upgrading to this new version as soon as possible.
apsware manager for Control-M 3.7, including software and documentation, is available from the apsware download area.
apsware manager 3.7, including software and documentation, is available from the .
If you do not have access to the download area or if you have any other questions, please .