apsware core 2.7.1
apsware would like to inform you about the general availability of apsware core 2.7.1
apsware core is the universal technology framework for apsware analytics, apsware discovery, apsware job request and apsware compare. apsware core 2.7.1 provides the following functional enhancements.
General enhancements to "apsware analytics for Control-M"
- The apsware Control-M data collector “EM Data Copy” now supports hourly, incremental updates of the apsware analytics Control-M job history database
General enhancements to "apsware job request"
- Workbench filter: Fixed problem when saving the filter
- Form handling: When deleting the original SAP R3 job, the current SAP steps were not displayed
- Sys Rerun Settings for cyclic jobs: Fixed the saving of Sys Rerun Settings
- Label for request list: Fixed naming and the name of the request is now highlighted by quotation marks
- Mass change for Sys Rerun Settings: Reworked the mass change behavior
General enhancements to "apsware discovery"
- Actions missing in property list: The display of the action parameters was corrected
Additional enhancements and corrections are listed in the apsware core 2.7.1 release notes and documentation, which are part of the installation package.
apsware core 2.7.1 – including software, release notes and documentation – is available now from the
If you do not have access to the download area or if you have any other questions, please