VISUALjob for TWS – Workload Analysis
With its workload analysis capabilities VISUALjob for TWS answers the following questions for you:
- How did the production perform on a certain date?
- How did a certain business service or path perform on a certain date?
- What caused the delay of the service delivery yesterday?
- Was a Special Resource conflict the reason for the delay?
- Do we have unnecessary time dependencies in the batch flow which delay the execution?
- What operations ran longer than planned by TWS last Wednesday?
- What operations ran on a specific TWS workstation between 3:00 and 4:00 PM?
- When is a good time for server maintenance, impacting as few important operations as possible?
- How do I get a clear picture for TWS experts and non-experts how operations have executed in an easy to understand, graphical way?
Within the GanttView all operations or a selection of operations are shown against a timeline and in relation to each other, allowing you to see exactly how they have affected each other for a specific production run. Timelines indicate a operations run and that operations expected duration estimated by TWS, allowing you to have an immediate comparison.
A histogram showing the number of operations running in parallel provide a complete overview, which is otherwise difficult, if not impossible, to gain. Bottle-necks and other potential problem areas can be identified and the required actions to avoid these problems can be made in a proactive way.
Contact us for a free 30 day trial or request a presentation.
More information, including detailed presentations and recorded webcasts, are available from the download area; register here.