The Integrated Development Environment for TWS, JCLs and scripts
The lack of professional development environments for designing and maintaining workload automation definitions for TWS for z/OS, results in inefficiencies and high cost within many large organizations.
VISUALjob EPD (Enterprise Production Development) is the one integrated and modern development environment for designing and maintaining all batch related components for TWS for z/OS environments, including:
- TWS for z/OS scheduling definition generation
- JCL generation
- Script generation
- Information how these elements should be propagated to their target environments.
With VISUALjob EPD, organizations finally can apply modern software engineering principles and processes to the development and propagation of batch processes resulting in:
- Significant quality and productivity improvements
- High flexibility to react to new demands
- Higher staff flexibility
- Improved knowledge and communication
- Compliance with regulatory requirements
- Significant cost reductions
Contact us for more information about how you can improve quality and reduce costs with VISUALjob EPD.
More information are available from the download area; register here.