APS ENTERprise announces the availability of VISUALjob for Control-M 9.2
VISUALjob for Control-M 9.2 is available immediately and comes with the following
“Critical Path” enhancements.
Identifying the “Critical Path” for mission critical batch processes is a key prerequisite for effective workload management.
With VISUALjob for Control-M 9.2, identifying, visualizing and managing your
“Critical Path” is significantly simplified and enhanced.
VISUALjob for Control-M 9.2 now allows you to:
- Identify the critical path for past batch executions (new with 9.2)
- Simulate the critical path for future runs, including performing what-if? -scenarios
- Display and share the results in high quality Flowcharts (WebView) and Ganttcharts (GanttView)
- Perform repetitive Workload Analysis and Workload Simulations with only two clicks via “Services” (introduced with 9.0)
- Execute “Services” in batch (new with 9.2)
- Make the critical path Workload Analysis available to a broader audience via the APS Analytics Dashboard (new with 9.2)
Instructions about how to upgrade from a previous release to VISUALjob for Control-M 9.2 are described in the Installation Guide. The upgrade process takes only a few minutes.
VISUALjob for Control-M 9.2.0, including software and documentation, is available from the APS ENTERprise Downloads area. If you do not have access to the download area or in case of any other questions, please contact us.
We recommend upgrading to VISUALjob for Control-M 9.2.0 as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.