VISUALjob for TWS is getting even better:
- Simplified user interface
- Support for TWS for z/OS 9.1 and 9.2
APS ENTERprise announces the availability of VISUALjob for TWS 8.0
VISUALjob for TWS 8.0 is available immediately and comes with significant functional enhancements.
- Support of all TWS for z/OS and TWS End to End 9.1 and 9.2 features like
- Dependency Resolution Criteria
- Run Cycle Groups
- Modernized user interface
- Simplified menu structure
- Introduction of “Services” to simplify the access and execution of common Path Searches, Workload Analysis and Workload Simulation functions
- Quick access to TreeView filters
- Quick access to CrossReference Queries
- Enhanced User Rights Management (Security)
- Credentials of the referenced statistical database are stored within the definition database (projects)
- Support of Windows 8.1 (in Windows 7 compatibility mode)
- Support of Windows Server 2012 (in Windows 7 compatibility mode)
- Simplified administration
VISUALjob for TWS supports all currently supported TWS for z/OS versions, including TWS for z/OS 9.2.
A detailed description about additional enhancements of VISUALjob for TWS are documented in the Release Notes. Instructions how to upgrade from a previous release to VISUALjob for TWS 8.0 are described in the Installation Guide.
VISUALjob for TWS including software and documentation, are available from the Downloads area.
We recommend upgrading to VISUALjob for TWS 8.0 as soon as possible.
Questions? How can we assist?