APS ENTERprise announces the availability of TWSemon 4.3.0.
TWSemon 4.3.0 is available immediately and comes with many functional enhancements.
- New optional feature for creating Action events within Supervisor and Working screens: TWSemon monitors operations on Type=G workstations with reporting attribute S or C and creates an Action event within the event list, if an operation enters status = *,A,R on one of those workstations.
- An alert may create both, an email and a WTO.
- Option to create an email only, without creating an Alert/event within Supervisor screen and Working screens.
- Send an Email after completion of an operation, if previously an “Alert” email was issued.
- Dynamically added applications/operations may create an alert/WTO or email, if not completed/started within a defined time after actual arrival.
- Pre-selection for the Archive display.
- Archive sort order will be kept from session to session.
- All or some WTO messages may be displayed highlighted and will not be scrolled off, if the console runs in Mode=RD (roll delete).
TWSemon 4.3.0, including software and documentation, is available from the APS|ENTERprise Downloads area.
We recommend upgrading to the new version 4.3.0 of TWSemon.
In case of technical questions, please contact the APS|ENTERprise Customer Support.