apsware would like to inform you about the general availability of aps manager for Control-M 3.7
In the previous release 3.6, we have improved the aps manager significantly:
- Easy access to different Views
- Enhanced user interface and filter options
- Embedded database resulting in significant performance improvements
In this new release 3.7 of aps manager for Control-M, we have further enhanced the functionality and fixed some issues:
- Support of Control-M 9 environments
- Improved synchronization between Control-M and aps manager
- Improvements in the aps manager Active View concerning deleted jobs, while using the TreeView layout
- Browsers, in general, have problems displaying very large flowcharts. If a generated flowchart is exceeding the size of two MB, the user has now the option to download the generated flowchart and view it via an external, more capable viewer
- The sendmail function in the report utility has been enhanced
We recommend upgrading to this new version as soon as possible.
If you do not have access to the download area or if you have any other questions, please contact us.