We have enhanced the functionality of the APS Analytics Dashboard and VISUALjob for Control-M in a number of noteworthy areas, most importantly we focused on critical path, performance and ease of use:
- We greatly simplified requests for critical path reports from Control-M through the APS Analytics Dashboard for end users (powered by VISUALjob for Control-M).
- Many of the Control-M related report types within the APS Analytics Dashboard have been fine-tuned and enhanced, with a focus on high performance, accuracy and easy of use.
- The performance of critical path reports has been improved by a factor of 10 – 20 times!
- VISUALjob for Control-M statistical reporting is now faster then ever (by utilizing new SQL Server indexing capabilities).
- An updated version of the VISUALjob for Control-M APSCTMAJF (Control-M Active Job File) utility allows you to retrieve the structure of the Control-M AJF in a fast and secure way. This knowledge can be used to visualize a snapshot of the AJF within VISUALjob for enhanced critical path reporting, both within VISUALjob for Control-M and also via the APS Analytics Dashboard.
The upgrade from a previous release to APS Analytics Dashboard 1.6.2 and VISUALjob for Control-M 9.6.0 is just a few clicks.
We recommend upgrading to these new versions as soon as possible.
If you would like us to assist in any way to get the new features operational in your environment, please feel free to contact us. We are happy to support you.
If you do not have access to the download area or if you have any other questions, please contact us.