We have enhanced the functionality of the APS Analytics Dashboard and VISUALjob for Control-M in a number of noteworthy areas, but the most important enhancement is the following:
- Used in combination with VISUALjob for Control-M 9.4, critical path reports can now be directly requested from the APS Analytics Dashboard browser interface.
- This compliments the ability to push critical path reports from VISUALjob for Control-M to the APS Analytics Dashboard, which we have introduced previously, on demand.
Why are the critical path reports of the APS Analytics Dashboard so important?
Consider the following scenario:
- From the APS Analytics Dashboard SLA report you see that a SLA was violated on a previous day.
- You would now like to identify as quickly as possible the root cause of the delay and avoid a similar occurrence in the future.
With the critical path report, you can easily identify
- all the jobs on the predecessor chain which have influenced the SLA delivery
- exceptionally long running jobs,
- delays in the start of jobs and
- delays because of job re-runs.
Instead of reviewing and searching into hundreds or thousands of job details, important information is available at your fingertips.
Via the APS Analytics Dashboard, the critical path report capabilities of VISUALjob for Control-M are now available for everyone to request on demand.
Experts and non-experts can greatly benefit from this new and extremely easy to use critical path feature.
The upgrade from a previous release to APS Analytics Dashboard 1.5.0 and VISUALjob for Control-M 9.4.0 is just a few clicks.
If you would like us to assist in any way to get the new features operational in your environment, please feel free to contact us. We are happy to support you.
If you do not have access to the download area or if you have any other questions, please contact us.