Utilities that make your life with TWS easy
Easy to implement and use, TWSeasy provides vital add-on functionality offering major enhancements to the existing TWS for z/OS feature set that is of immediate benefit to your operations personnel, application developers, end-users and last, but certainly not least, your business results.
- Trial simulation and resolution of JCL with TWS variables during any JCL edit from the AD, LTP or CP, verifying production JCL and eliminating OJCV errors during batch execution.
- Pre-substitution of JCL variable values at any point in time for an unlimited number of jobs, instead of submit time, saving significantly on job setup time.
- JCL variable coding aide (edit macro) that simplifies variable coding while reducing errors.
- Explicitly or generically unload any or all TWS for z/OS base definitions in a standardized sequential format allowing for mass changes, application cloning, introduction into a change/configuration management process and archiving.
- Perform mass deletions removing resources no longer utilized.
- Define and schedule jobs within TWS for z/OS from one screen simplifying the process and extending accessibility of TWS across the organization.
- Automate dynamic ad-hoc batch jobs.
Contact us for a free 30 day trial or request a presentation.
More information, including detailed presentations and recorded webcasts, are available from the download area; register here.